Reverend Insanity - Ch. 45

why accept 10 extra stones and lose the stones from the "tax". he can get the 14 from three top positions and 1 stone from every other ppl.

quick math !! idiots :D

STRALOL 😂

As said by halloween20, it's simple math. Moreover, how to give up the joy of slaughtering them every time? 😆

Dex-chan lover
"im the president you cant hit me". dude HE was the president you really think you can do something with just a title? now give the tax :D

I know it's not the exact chapter, but
Can somebody explain it to me some things about his brother and plot inconsistencies?
(lots of spoilers, remember the tag!)
-So MC did go back to exactly the same body
he owned in "previous" life
? Or different?
-So MC would
speak poetry and knowledge
, but would only awakened his
true memories a day
before an exam?
-So his twin brother did
run away from home
because he hated the MC's guts and felt inferior etc, but the brother was
the gifted
twin, so the MC in his "previous" life would still be a
third-rate vs brother 1-st-
rate Gu Master?
-What were these "ghosts" that appeared in some situations like
MC's "ghost" kneeling after a botched exam (only 20 steps)
and why were they behaving as it they had some sort of self-sencience (and reaction to) about MC's behaviour and current situation? I mean the MC is
100% fused (or 0% fused) with his young-self from
the past, but it looked as if the "ghost" was not his
"former self" (when 500y ago he botched the test), but a now-now ghost of MC's young body consciousness
-I always assumed he
"substituted" his former
self.

Or was it a bad writing on the mangaka's part?

@happybro
- Yes, it seems to be the same body.
- He was a 'prodigy' (only intellectually, but not talented in cultivation) even in the 1st life because he was isekai'd from another world (let's call it 0th life), so he was consistently a 'genius' before the exam in both 1st and 2nd life. After the exam, he is still a 3rd rate talent in the 1st and 2nd life, only his attitude is different. And yes, it seems he 'reincarnated' back into the point just day before the exam.
- Not sure where you see the twin brother ran away from home (or how it's relevant to the story). Their talent never change in 1st and 2nd life. MC is 3rd rate talent, younger brother is 1st rate talent. It's just that MC was gifted intellectually (because isekai reason), so everybody thought MC is a 1st rate talent in cultivation - he isn't.
- The 'ghost' seems to be just him reminiscing his 1st life, and how he will act differently in 2nd life.
- Doesn't matter if he substitute, or fused, or whatever reincarnation mechanics the cicada does at this point. Too little information to assume anything.

@happybro not trying to be an asshole here. But its not the plot nor the author writing, i think its just you that doesnt understand the story well... i think Most of your questions can be explained if you re-read the manhua ( except for the last question, which doesnt even matter anyway )

Dex-chan lover
Time for the kids to understand that criminals don't follow rules, by definition ?
Well, he's not breaking any rules or the teachers would be stopping him. This here is what we call Lawful Evil.

Users who are viewing this thread