Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Dance with Zombies to Raise Status!?

Already strong enough to stop her hand with strength D, wonder if S could just slash the entire town in half?

So ... after HP farming, we have strenght farming? Maybe they should change the title to Grinding: the Manga ... :/

Dex-chan lover
it seems the author wants us to think she's cute and eccentric but all i'm getting from her is annoyance. she's a selfish annoying person who steals and attacks anyone she wants and she just takes from the MC without ever giving anything back... why are we suppose to like her?

Dex-chan lover
This author clearly has a bunny girl fetish if this girl just being ignored by the town/city order for her infamous civilian killing on her whim.
If D str is enough to stop her, you gonna make me believe there are no stronger people in the town guild to stop her?

ye its pretty scary that he just easily stop her attack with D power lol .... if he had C her hand would be crushed :D

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu

I'm sure she did not go all out. Or else she loses her supplier. Plus MC has ridiculous health stats. His D rank strength likely was enough to off set her half assed attack since she was not really attacking him. She was just likely surprised that he didn't show any kind of reaction to it. If it works out how I think it does, he should have received some damage from stopping her attack. She knows he is low level, so receiving no apparent damage from even her half assed attack would be surprising. That or she just was shocked that he even tried to stop her with almost no sense of fear, given her reputation.

Dex-chan lover
I need to find a rabbit girl and try to tame her with my carrot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

many i have seen many crazy things and stupid reasons to get killed in an isekai, but people died because they gave another person bad carrots, rip man

also, that girl has to be crazy to some degree to kill people because of that...

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@kyujyu whats a taser without its electricity, if you can negate the electricity then your dealing with a box. His S physique negates the taser or her attack and suddenly he's just dealing with an arm.

Aggregator gang
What if he becomes unable to control his strength and ends up killing the girls during sex?
Bro, stop farming or else your future will be grim.

It's going to take a while to catch up to the novel version.

I can't wait until he gets the gun(s).

MC needs to buy a new weapon, he has money now.
The rabbit doesn't want to kill carrot supplier, I think she lowered her power to level that enough to hurt MC (she lowered her power that's enough to kill MC before).
The people choose to use her power rather than oppose her (it will kill more people to punish her).
MC should stop getting embarrassed when she is teasing, he already knows she is a stupid dangerous rabbit who kill people because they give a bad carrot.

Dex-chan lover
The fight with the zombie was hilarious, but then they had to ruin it with this retarded cardboard cutout of a cardboard cutout

Users who are viewing this thread