I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 32

Contributor
Ah yeah, this open a lot of possibility for the future, It's great.
She will be hunted by everyone if she show her power.

@Siquall it's much worse than you imagine... much worse.
It's all fun and games until she gets kidnapped by mages to become a lab rat and is orchestrated by the [nice] nobles and the [kind] Queen. So much for the protection of the Knight...
The problem in this manga for me is the overprotective father that does not tell everything to his daughter and causes tragedy because she is too unprotected and innocent of affairs.

Fed-Kun's army
@drazzoverlord It’s a legit spoiler.

Everyone who reads, read at your own risk.

@ThunderaMaou
To be fair though, I think it’s fairly obvious to everyone (including Estelle) that the queen as bad intentions.

Dex-chan lover
the great solar, the next child after solar and bio solar

Dex-chan lover
Ah.. I sort of see how you guys doing things...
There's unconnected drawing and the scroll thingy.
While it does not really bother me, you guys might want to edit your release more properly next time.

All things said, thanks for the chapter Manga Ru!

Fed-Kun's army
Magic that only Estelle can use that shortens one's lifespan: *exists*
Estelle: Yes

Dex-chan lover
i really do wish that Estelle wasn't kept in the dark. i don't understand how people think that it's not dangerous in itself to stay ignorant

Dex-chan lover
@owlette Sometimes it depends on the degree of ignorance. Knowing only a little of something can indeed be highly dangerous, but knowing nothing not necessarily. If she never knew about spirit contractors at all, she obviously couldn't seek that power actively. Now that she knows, however, she definitely will. She's not happy being the only weak Castiello, totally dependent on protection by others.

Users who are viewing this thread