Can we just dedicate a forum page to talk about how incredibly well-written this manga is?

Dex-chan lover
36067.jpg

Ultimate Rock-Paper-Scissors

With this series approaching its finale, I simply think that it's a crime that it only has 69 bookmarks at time of writing. This manga is the evidence that if you got the execution correct, any premise can be amazing.

This manga is a tournament that surrounds the traditional game of Rock Paper Scissors, winner gets whatever one wish they truly desire granted. Its eight contestants are varied and powerful by their own individual rights:
-Mitarai Shinzou the telepath who is able to read minds;
-Totsune Mirai the clairvoyant who foresees the future;
-Angdra the trillionaire oil magnate;
-Satonaka Misao the vice detective
who is actually a hypnotist capable of controlling her rivals at her own discretion
;
-Inazuma the lightning-fast ninja with super reflexes
and three ultimate techniques
;
-Oomiya Toshimichi the muscle maniac
with a god on his side
;
-Yotsuba the spirit medium
who is able to use her sisters to curse her enemies
-and Tanaka Tadashi the lucky boy.

This manga truly knows its characters and worldbuilding so well that it got me so hyped to the point that waiting for a new chapter every 1-12 hours is as excruciating as waiting for a new episode of My Hero Academia when its anime aired. Its introduction is quick and clear, the action scenes are fluid and exhilirating, main character development and interactions as well as the plethora of supporting characters are all perfect. The pacing of the story and how each and every plot twist reveals itself can be considered as one of the peaks of literature, if I'm allowed to say so myself. If there was a Kickstarter to make this an anime short, I'd happily donate if it means that the extremely talented mangaka gets more recognition for their work.

Check this manga out guys. It's amazing and need at least 300 bookmarks by the time the final chapter hits.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna do that annoying thing that I did back then with the debate threads where I tag literally everybody I can remember so that they come here then it will get the snowball rolling and suddenly hundreds of views flock in.

@421cookies @Alraisen @Baqly @firefish5000 @herianforce @Jordan1Lee @MACZ2021 @Naraile @Rei-is-Lei @Rongmario @SandyBleach @scripted @Tiipo @Wintro @Yourself @Qelix @WolvenWorks @pika @BlackGeneral @Sleeper @ABCsOfLife @Reemus @kenx @Edyrm @evze @Ununseti @Letheliah @SparkyLark @Xzayer @Sky @lolikoki @Nightwolf @Kronix @ItsQuote @LowSanity @Teddy @Jordan_Weeberson @doppler @Exmover @NotMangaDarsh @Thoraxe41 @Rhaptopia @DarkFlame @gum_rummy @Evoku @goronyanpai @Gian @Ti0 @arkserion @suigintousk @KatoShuu @negavamas @shouldsleep @Aichan k I'm tired. Not gonna tag mods cause I don't wanna waste their time. Tell me if this is illegal or just that thing that feels illegal but is actually legal, like it's annoying but still technically allowed kinda thing.

Just remembered a couple more ninjas. @ninjadork @NinjaKirby

Contributor
Alright, @DANDAN_THE_DANDAN , I put it in my plan to read, should I read it and if i don't like it, then I'm going to blame you for... erhm.... false advertisement (HAH)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, being summoned in this way is kind of annoying, but you can still just ignore it... (@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN: Dude. XD)

On the manga: I know I probably shouldn't give in, but it IS good and it IS a crime, that only so few people read it. The drawings are bad and it will be too short, but it executes, what it wants, to nearly perfect degree. Read the first 3-4 chapters (they ain't that long) and quit if you don't like it, but I'd be surprised, if you don't stay till the end.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry @everyone but nobody complained last time so I thought that it was fine to do it once more, this time for a nonpersonal reason.

@Qelix Glad that you joined the cult liked it as well! ^_^

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
hey, I am one of your snowball's collateral damage lol

and you can consider me being intrigued
I am easy to please, that picture alone had me giggling thinking of the conflicts possibilities
I haven't even fully read what you wrote

I'll just try reading them to see for myself

edit: damnit I can't get past chapter 1 because I'm thinking hard whom I want to support... I think I put my stance on mediumship yotsuba, because I can't see her winning at all
curses! I knew it!

wew,

this exactly has OPM web manga vibe; bad art with excellent storytelling. Now if good manga artist make a remake of this XD

Should I be happy because you remember me? lol

The picture doesn't say anything. It does not express an interesting execution to follow, other than limited to the character's introduction.
Obviously this will be a reading list that I don't notice. I generally enjoy beautiful art, or at least have a neat art line - mostly shoujo manga.
But I'll try it, thanks.

Does this site need new features like Goodreads that can suggest books to someone? Specifically.
I really like that feature on Goodreads.

Well I'm probably just not that smart to understand this manga but I didn't like it that much atleast up to this point;(chapter 9)
that would be because it seemed kinda sluggish to me and the comedy was well.. it existed but I still didn't like it why you ask well the story seemed a bit forced probably not the right way to describe it but doesn't matter. The matches in the first four rounds were all well the same for me atleast cause if you look at them just from the first time before let's say the stuff happens there is always the "obvious" winner. First Match clairvoyance second telepathy third luck and last speed and then there is this small plot which makes it seem like they will lose but they win anyway. So it wasn't that good when I read it after all the praise I read but it seems to get more interesting after chapter 9. And thanks for the recommendation I still really enjoyed it. And also one of the reasons I didn't like it that much is probably because it is so surreal like the characters the world etc. so that there is no like bond idk how it's called I'm not English man but well that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread