Author Can we just dedicate a forum page to talk about how incredibly well-written this manga is?

Ultimate Rock-Paper-Scissors

With this series approaching its finale, I simply think that it's a crime that it only has 69 bookmarks at time of writing. This manga is the evidence that if you got the execution correct, any premise can be amazing.

This manga is a tournament that surrounds the traditional game of Rock Paper Scissors, winner gets whatever one wish they truly desire granted. Its eight contestants are varied and powerful by their own individual rights:
-Mitarai Shinzou the telepath who is able to read minds;
-Totsune Mirai the clairvoyant who foresees the future;
-Angdra the trillionaire oil magnate;
-Satonaka Misao the vice detective ;
-Inazuma the lightning-fast ninja with super reflexes ;
-Oomiya Toshimichi the muscle maniac ;
-Yotsuba the spirit medium
-and Tanaka Tadashi the lucky boy.

This manga truly knows its characters and worldbuilding so well that it got me so hyped to the point that waiting for a new chapter every 1-12 hours is as excruciating as waiting for a new episode of My Hero Academia when its anime aired. Its introduction is quick and clear, the action scenes are fluid and exhilirating, main character development and interactions as well as the plethora of supporting characters are all perfect. The pacing of the story and how each and every plot twist reveals itself can be considered as one of the peaks of literature, if I'm allowed to say so myself. If there was a Kickstarter to make this an anime short, I'd happily donate if it means that the extremely talented mangaka gets more recognition for their work.

Check this manga out guys. It's amazing and need at least 300 bookmarks by the time the final chapter hits.
I'm gonna do that annoying thing that I did back then with the debate threads where I tag literally everybody I can remember so that they come here then it will get the snowball rolling and suddenly hundreds of views flock in.

Last edited 1 mo ago by DANDAN_THE_DANDAN.

Ahaha, so cute. Ai-chan gives a rock in your guts.

Last edited 1 mo ago by Aichan.

Alright, @DANDAN_THE_DANDAN , I put it in my plan to read, should I read it and if i don't like it, then I'm going to blame you for... erhm.... false advertisement (HAH)
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN it's annoying- much like spam messages.
Ill give it a shot since you recommended it so passionately.

Last edited 1 mo ago by firefish5000.

@firefish5000 Banner? Wdym?
Yeah, being summoned in this way is kind of annoying, but you can still just ignore it... (@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN: Dude. XD)

On the manga: I know I probably shouldn't give in, but it IS good and it IS a crime, that only so few people read it. The drawings are bad and it will be too short, but it executes, what it wants, to nearly perfect degree. Read the first 3-4 chapters (they ain't that long) and quit if you don't like it, but I'd be surprised, if you don't stay till the end.

Last edited 1 mo ago by Qelix.

Sorry @everyone but nobody complained last time so I thought that it was fine to do it once more, this time for a nonpersonal reason.

@Qelix Glad that you joined the cult liked it as well! ^_^

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN: I'm a foundingmemb...I was there from chapter 4. XP
Reflexes Ninja all the way!
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
hey, I am one of your snowball's collateral damage lol

and you can consider me being intrigued
I am easy to please, that picture alone had me giggling thinking of the conflicts possibilities
I haven't even fully read what you wrote

I'll just try reading them to see for myself

edit: damnit I can't get past chapter 1 because I'm thinking hard whom I want to support... I think I put my stance on mediumship yotsuba, because I can't see her winning at all

Last edited 1 mo ago by pesimus.

this manga had better be good civilization.
wew,

this exactly has OPM web manga vibe; bad art with excellent storytelling. Now if good manga artist make a remake of this XD
Final chapter is coming in a few hours. It may be 1:16 am for me but I am staying up for this.
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Thanks for great recommendation! (now I need anime adaptation)
Should I be happy because you remember me? lol

The picture doesn't say anything. It does not express an interesting execution to follow, other than limited to the character's introduction.
Obviously this will be a reading list that I don't notice. I generally enjoy beautiful art, or at least have a neat art line - mostly shoujo manga.
But I'll try it, thanks.

Does this site need new features like Goodreads that can suggest books to someone? Specifically.
I really like that feature on Goodreads.
@goronyanpai Read three chapters and it will be worth your time. I promise. They're pretty short so I estimate 3-7 minutes.

You do not just summon Kronix to such a manga...
Well I'm probably just not that smart to understand this manga but I didn't like it that much atleast up to this point;(chapter 9)

Last edited 1 mo ago by Rhaptopia.

Needs more tiddies