Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

yay this is back, thanks for uploading!

also inb4 another distraction sidetracks her from seeing her dad

Dex-chan lover
It still bugs me that Belgrieve was a low rank adventurer when he stopped... He's too experienced.

And why do I have a sinking feeling that Angie is an Isekai'd person?

Can't wait to see them meet the father while she keep on getting sidetracked. Thank you for the ch.

@ApolloX1209 I think belgrieve losing a leg is one of bad situation or just bad luck and stop and i think belgrieve being strong is thank to the fact that he have experience and as he grows old comes wisdom
but also a drawback is his age making him weaker than his prime but he is still strong for a old man

Contributor
You realize one of two things will happen when they are seconds away from finally meeting each other at the end:

1) One (or both) run off to assist someone who needs it

2) They do meet, but something proceeds to jump in ( and immediately regrets interrupting the father/daughter reunion).

For anyone who can't wait anymore for the next chapter, the novel already translated 1-2 chapter ahead of the manga version

Somehow I feel pity for this demon lord.... maybe a talk-no-jutsu would have helped

Dex-chan lover
Haha! Angie is so cute when she realizes that it's a chance to praise her father!
Also, he's getting more and more notorious without knowing about it. Lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread