Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

The demerit comment should be outside the text bubble and noted with an annotation * .

Strange built should be strange build or maybe better odd construction.

wait, so the author thinks that Crossbows didn't exist in the middle ages? Sure, in the early middle ages crossbows were bigger than that one, but it's still the same shape so the mercenary should've been able to understand what it was!

Aggregator gang
@Sancturil It depends on where and when this takes place. In Europe, crossbows didn't show up until 5th century, and even then they weren't really used until later. Other countries did have crossbow variants long before this though. Plus, this is another world. We can't really assume that they have the same exact technology advancements that our world had.

@Callidus That's my point though. The Middle Ages began around the 5th century CE, and based on what we see of the society and technology of the country in which this story is taking place, they aren't in the early Middle Ages, but instead seem to be at least around the half way point of the Middle Ages.

Dex-chan lover
I had a big gun/I took it from my lord

Man, at least Mile from Average Abilities kept the tech on the down-low.

Dex-chan lover
Is she wearing a bullet proof west? Bitch you are going into the forrest

I swear the onii-chan somehow pulled an Isekai Tensei Soudouki and just hangs out in her mind. There are a lot of places where the onii-chan is just mirroring what she does.

Dex-chan lover
Do women bring cosmetics everywhere?
I think they do... the hand bags they carry look heavy. I suspect some are echanted with space magic.

If people assume they should apply our earth's tech to another world then i have news for you. Never assume every world has the same tech. And who says it's medieval era?

Users who are viewing this thread