Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.5

Double-page supporter
This was a really great chapter, life is what you make of it, even one that lasts over a thousand years.

Dex-chan lover
tbh its reminds me about "Man From Earth" movie

aIso, dang, what a trap

Dex-chan lover
*almost forgot that's one girly boi there
WHY
is
my
DING DONG
HARD
meme

Group Leader
image0.png

I always wondered how he knew so much about so many things despite only appearing as a pretty arrogant hero in the beginning. This clears everything up.

Dex-chan lover
The background reveal in this chapter is amazing.

And damn. That felix art is from Asanagi (Fatalpulse). Have fun searching up that author on nhentai.net

Group Leader
He's a Highlander, all the others died so he won the prize and chose freedom.

Bruh, Yuusha is the ultimate evolution awakener class existence and still trying to be good person

Dex-chan lover
The Yuusha was literally THE Yuusha lol. Like it was probably just him this whole time. I doubt he would be needed if others could fill the role.

This also means humanity is only here as it is now because of him. Without him they may just not be strong enough to survive. He could be stunting their growth for sure but.. wait, maybe the demons got stronger and stronger by losing and learning while humans sat in comfort getting softer.

In fact the only reasons the demons are so meager is likely because of their own shitty world holding them back.

Users who are viewing this thread