Unknown

Power Uploader
@jy1235689 This is similar to the no group translations. Meaning they don't have any credit pages of who did the work, so its uploaded here. The No group one is when there's literally no group created under that's work name but they have a credit page. just not a group itself.

These guys are insane translating so many works and in different languages too.
#REZPEKT

I just found out that this group's run by just one person... who has a serious case of multiple personality disorder.

I'll see myself out now.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems you took down what my comment was about so I'll redact my previous statement.

https://mangadex.org/title/37253 - Mom, Please Don't Come Adventuring With Me!
перевод на Русский язык.
1.1 часть - "Настальгия" - кто там это слово не знает? Кто там такой умный, кто новые слова придумывает?
"Ностальгия" пишется правильно!

why did u delete the chapters of "the justice of villainous woman" that u uploaded just now? i was waiting for the update for ages :((

Stop stealing other group's work. I'm the cleaner for "Mom, Please Don't Come Adventuring With Me!" ch 1.3 and you blatantly stole my work. Don't be like that, put the effort in yourself.

@Lymus Ohhh I see, my apologies, the ones without group which have the "next chapter hits MONTH DAY!" note on their last page ?

BEFORE YOU COMENT! THIS IS NOT A GROUP! THIS IS ESSENTIALLY THE SAME AS “NO GROUP”! I REPEAT! THIS IS NOT A GROUP!

Users who are viewing this thread