Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 53 - On the 1st Level

Dex-chan lover
Cruel and unusual..
Seriously the pure vitriol in the elves is freaking hardcore

Dex-chan lover
Someone tell me how to make that Elf Captain's build in D&D.

Contributor
Really interesting chapter here.

This story go in a dark direction, it can only be worse after.

I expect all people to start killing eachother soon.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to say that i don't agree with the elves, i wanted to say they are wrong... but i cant, it is clear that the people of the dungeon need to suffer a bit to understand what they are doing, i am not proud of this idea but well you harvest what you sow and they aren't a little bit careful with what they are sowing.

That dwarf and his cronies deserved that... and the elve fighting style was really interesting, creative use of teleportation magic.

Dex-chan lover
@Liar
3/3.5. D&D
Lack of spoken parts puts it more in line with psionics than true magic.
Dimension Swap is a second level power for Nomad Psions and Psychic Warriors that permits changing two nonhostile targets placement, though a Psychic Warrior must be one of their own targets. There's no real reason a DM could not permit an offensive variant, nor to expand the power to include objects among the targets, especially since augments allow you to adjust the exact function of a power in the first place.

Simply put, she's at minimum a 3rd level Nomad Psion, likely with some levels in Monk as well for her unarmed fighting style.
Putting more thought into it; Counting the number of people there, that would take 21 power points to have displaced them all allowing for it to be a purely offensive variant not requiring augments to make it so. At 3rd level, this would require a minimum of 24 Intelligence, practically impossible, but a 4th level would only need a minimum of 14 Intelligence, which frankly would be a bit low. So a minimum total of 5 levels, 4+/1+ Nomad Psion/Monk.

• Helpful
Reactions: GK
Fed-Kun's army
So the elves didn't believe for a second that Kabru's plan would work, and went for their Plan B as soon as they walked in. Shit's about to go down now, it seems.

Fed-Kun's army
*plot intensfies*

Guaranteed these elves somehow also get roped into eating the dragon, just wait. XD

Users who are viewing this thread