Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Fenris III

Dex-chan lover
wow
she was like a beast that's gonna eat him
now what's this cute 100% doggo waifu creature we have here now

Group Leader
"You thought it was the hero, but it was I, Douchebag!"

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this doesn't suck as the WN. I haven't read LN. Honestly it's pretty good at first but it's all over the place. I hope this LN/Manga different

Fed-Kun's army
@stilgar why not? its cringey specially if the therm is either used constantly like the girl or out of nowhere like the dude when he could easily said wife and sound more natural than the weeb result we got.

@zeroxjac idk bout you. But we should be grateful to be able to read something like this. Even if it's cringy or not. We are not the TL, but just a normal reader, unless you're a translator yourself and able to translate for them. I'm sure they will appreciate the help.

At least its not the usual loser MC and even though we just see 4 damsels in distress I hope it wont turn into a harem.

Fed-Kun's army
@lexzphantom well i as a reader have my opinion on what i read and as grateful i am to be able to read manga "I" cannot overlook something like this when its made for no logical reason, if it was made for something like depicting a hardcore otaku or for comedy purposes then all my support to the TL but for now this stuff is here for no logical reason, this is my personal opinion you might like it or not .

Users who are viewing this thread