Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Magician 2

Dex-chan lover
@Izaya_Onisai Probably not yet, no. The group that was possibly still working on this disbanded recently from the sound of it. If you're interested at all the comment sections for the series and the individual chapters have a bunch of stuff in them, otherwise the main take away is that probably someone else still needs to pick this up again for anything else to get uploaded from now on.

Fed-Kun's army
what a blasphemy . . . scans separating page 2 and page 3 . . . really barbaric LUL

They sure have a strong desire to save the poor lonesome slaver from the wicket and evil lvl 3 thief... because... you know... the slaver is such a nice guy.

The cringe is strong in this one... I for one felt fking embarrassed when they marched in there and were grandstanding about the thief outside. Especially when the 10 day old noobie offered to be a bodyguard. I mean... shouldn't a slaver have a better guard than a 10 day old noobie?

Dex-chan lover
@Fnoop I'll agree on the cringe about the bodyguard thing, but the other part... He doesn't care all that much about the Slaver, BUT it is a place where he bought a good slave, wasn't ripped off AND can use his 30% off skill. He wants more slaves, so it'd make sense he'd want to protect that place (or, if you will, get in the boss's good side).

But most importantly, he cares about the lady that was good to Roxanne because she's worried.

So...nah, the cringe ain't THAT strong.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood Well said. Michio has embraced the concept of slavery, maybe not necessarily by being totally in love with the idea, but because it's super convenient for him. So, it makes sense to make sure nothing gets between him and another useful slave.

in the chapter 3 Allan-dono (slave building owner) he said "I just sold the slave you brought in earlier", now in that chapter after 5 days i guess he said he sold him yesterday.
that a bit suspicious.

Dex-chan lover
@waleed12k I had noticed the same! It must be some error in the tl, or it's something that Allen mentioned how they came to buy him right away but said they will pick him up later :thonk:

Users who are viewing this thread