Gentleman Devil - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I didn't see that coming. Looks like the queen wanted to see for herself what Arthur is all about, without any masks. She's most definitely no airhead, even if she's arranging this selection for a groom. The author was also crafty by having a few chapters between the queens brief appearance and this scene. Otherwise I might have remembered the eyes.

Double-page supporter
So rather than a tomboy princess, it's a tomboy queen, I liked her better with long hair, so hopefully, she doesn't play pretend for too long.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh and here I thought she really was an angel lol... Still cool twist, didn't expect it because of the short hair :D

@JustA_
I dont know Chinese but I looked at the raws, so actually
she's really an angel (or maybe posessed by angel/half angel/dunno)

Aggregator gang
heh, I was thinking it was an angel after the name, and how pretty boy he was and he seemed to know about devils enough to pull out the name Lucifer on him. Another interesting fact, was Lucifer also made reference that the angels have fallen ? (some lore?)... But that last panel implies its the queen ?

I would of been fine with an angel joining his crew.

Thanks for the chapter!
Interesting, so the queen has joined up with the Demon King. Probably curious about him. Seems odd to have the name of an angel. Then again wouldn't be surprised if really an (fallen?) angel pretending to be human in a manner similar to the spell Arthur put on his Succubus. Guess we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread