Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 15 Ch. 143 - Kaguya Wants To Be Noticed (Ice)

I'd love to see what Kaguya's reaction would be if Shirogane started flirting with Hayasaka. It would serve her right for all of her mixed messages

Dex-chan lover
Kaguya is sending too conflicting messages for poor Shirogane to decode.

Aggregator gang
I'm surprisingly fine with a week delay...
I have no one to discuss it with or one who might spoil it to me anyway...
it's lonely, but hey, it's a silver lining.

Dex-chan lover
So I get the idea that Kaguya's brain officially has short-circuited, and she now went full-blown insane.
And not in a fun way, oh no, not in a fun way at all. I can already see a scene in which the guy would straight-out tell her: "I love you, please go out with me"
And she'd do two things:
1. Say "no."
2. Go away, and think to herself: "Oh, guy, why don't you chase after me? If only!"

Cognitive and emotional dissonance can go so far. The author said he wanted to write about their times in university as adults, but it feels like he has no idea how to get there.

Double-page supporter
This whole Ice Kaguya thing got old the day it started. I want this charade to end already

Double-page supporter
That kick was well deserved.

Should've aimed for the head though.

Aggregator gang
Yea, this is going down hill extremely fast. I hate contrived plot regression for the sake of a longer story.

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation I don't think that's the intention. She always had these issues, and accepting Prez's invitation to follow him, made her realize that she bite way more than she bargained for, and is scared of it, and of what her father will do.
Besides, he already intends to keep Kaguya going after the confession, and reaching even beyond the point of high school and into college, and marriage possibly, according to an interview he did.

And so we've resumed the war, they dropped nukes and nearly reached a ceasefire at the school festival and now the bullets continue to fly once more because Ice Kaguya awoke from the nuke fallout... what a regression....

Contributor
IRd8erG.png

Users who are viewing this thread