Reiri - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Shadow

Aggregator gang
Oda looking like he'd be played by Ben Kingsley, and the decoys are too timid? All kinds of fun.

lmao
e7a9a58b08.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm so used to seeing the various crazy Koei etc versions of these historical figures that a more realistic Nobunaga just looks crazy weird instead ...

Dex-chan lover
Tell me about it. He's usually this long haired wild dude with fierce eyes, wearing western capes and flourishes. Now he just looks like.... moderately disloyal retainer #5

>Oda Nobunaga not looking like Toshiro Mifune but instead use his actual portrait

This is not the way to live

Dex-chan lover
It's probably stupid to ask this, but is the "Appoint his grandson" thing is based on an actual historical theory?

@Grimmycoffee I don't know how trustworthy it is, but according to Samuraiwiki
Takeda Shingen had ordered as part of his last will that Nobukatsu be named the head of the Takeda when he turned 16, with his father Katsuyori acting as guardian until then

This art style is so wretched. The artist must have one lopsided lazy eye, or maybe he suffers from some kind of drunken double vision when he draws. Ugly characters. Reiri is the best looking character in this manga, and thats not saying much. XD!

Double-page supporter
@EpicJa @IlaiaCorde
This is your brain on anime. If men, no matter their age, don't look like the newest members of a k-pop band or if girls don't look like straight out of a K-On segment then it's ugly artstyle.

If you change your perception of what manga is a little bit is you'll both find there are a lot of great and engaging manga that don't rely on the moe/everyone-is-a-model artstyle to catch and retain viewers.

I never said that bc it's ugly art style to me that i wouldn't read it.... I readed (if i can say it like this) al kind of art style mangas, this isn't even my first manga of this art stye, it's just that bad characters are too ugly.....

Users who are viewing this thread