Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 55 - The Natural Enemy of Monsters

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the
'the monsters are dangerous, we must exterminate them' crusade that ironically led Rimuru to rise even more in power

Dex-chan lover
It's time to harvest what others have sown.

I don't like to eat the food after the harvest though(shion made food).

pleas tell me he die in the end,

yes, put spoiler if you want tell me.

Dex-chan lover
Man I BLOODY HATE when characters refuse to listen and talk things through. So bloody ignorant and just ruins good characters with the bullshit of refusing to have a conversation. I expect so much more from Fuse that this is highly disappointing. Man what a shit show.

Fed-Kun's army
so annoying it was shizu's fault for keeping her curse a secret and now all her stupid pupils want to play hero to seek revenge for her

Fed-Kun's army
So who would be her spy in Tempest ? For her to know who Rimuru was and what he was doing she must have some really good information source.

@Chet31 Hey, good luck talking with someone who is trying to get revenge for his close friend. :) Make sure you are babbling a lot.

Yuck. Self-righteous c*nt who sold her soul to some church. Most cliched development ever. And of course, Rimuru chooses to drag out encounters without trying to resolve misunderstandings in the first place. Of course, this misunderstanding was so forced in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@chet31 lol, have some trust will ye. This is only the first layer out of at least 3 in
main antagonist for the next few arcs plan. Hinata is under a geass that actively encourages her current behaviour.

Contributor
I find it quite Funny that Hinata is arrogant enough to think that she killed Rimiru that easily. Then again people who Blind themselves do so fully

Users who are viewing this thread