Author Chapter 55 (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
first
Fluffy arc end. Get ready for harvest.
Holy shit that was scary
Ah yes, the
It's time to harvest what others have sown.

I don't like to eat the food after the harvest though(shion made food).
pleas tell me he die in the end,

yes, put spoiler if you want tell me.
DO YOU FEEL THE STORM?!
It's coming...
Man I BLOODY HATE when characters refuse to listen and talk things through. So bloody ignorant and just ruins good characters with the bullshit of refusing to have a conversation. I expect so much more from Fuse that this is highly disappointing. Man what a shit show.
OH IT'S ABOUT TO GET LIT
@Snowave hinata is a girl, and
so annoying it was shizu's fault for keeping her curse a secret and now all her stupid pupils want to play hero to seek revenge for her
God I hope this bitch gets put in her place
So who would be her spy in Tempest ? For her to know who Rimuru was and what he was doing she must have some really good information source.
Can’t wait for the
@Chet31 Hey, good luck talking with someone who is trying to get revenge for his close friend. :-) Make sure you are babbling a lot.
Lol love how he is casual after being close to dying
Yuck. Self-righteous c*nt who sold her soul to some church. Most cliched development ever. And of course, Rimuru chooses to drag out encounters without trying to resolve misunderstandings in the first place. Of course, this misunderstanding was so forced in the first place.
@chet31 lol, have some trust will ye. This is only the first layer out of at least 3 in
I find it quite Funny that Hinata is arrogant enough to think that she killed Rimiru that easily. Then again people who Blind themselves do so fully
Where in the light novels does this take place? I want to jump into the chapters.