Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Magician 4

Double-page supporter
So does anyone have an idea when the brunette elf makes an appearance?

Edit: Turns out the other girl is more likely to be a dwarf... my mistake.

Dex-chan lover
I am utterly confused how this popout 1 year ago?
Is it Hououin Kyouma again?
SCP breach
Haruhi is upset
Homura can't take a break
Gap Youkai's fault

Dex-chan lover
@ninjadoparana @shoker
I think he used a self destruct item/bomb... and MC was not dead cause he burned his MP before HP

it's all explained in the chap, but i understand not reading and jst skimming things... lol

Dex-chan lover
Like hell was this uploaded a year ago. I was reading this series yesterday, and had to read a bunch of chapters elsewhere because they weren't present here.

Double-page supporter
@no168_92 MC didn't use an item/bomb.
The effect of his Equivalent Exchange magic reduce the HP of enemy using his MP 1st, then use his HP to completely deplete enemy HP.

The effect of the magic is similar to self destruct bomb so that is why Alan and Roxxane though the thief using it and thats why Alan's comment that the bomb should kill both of them.

The way he use it was so risky though, he should leave the thief near dead first to minimize his MP & HP usage for that magic.

@kyujyu Yeah, the way he went about it is kinda jarringly reckless, considering that he could've done the same thing he did to gain the monk class.

Even if he's not sure about how much HP a tree-monster has, he knows he won't die to a single punch. If he can bring an enemy to one-punch health, he can Equivalent Exchange safely, since he would take one punch worth of damage, at most.

@Kaarme
Mangadex lock the chapters because of the group who did something bad. Yesterday someone reuploaded one of their chapters, which pretty much forced mangadex to unlock the groups chapters. I don't know the whole story though. That group doesn't exists anymore.

Double-page supporter
@Umetsu Yeah but that was author simplifying the skill experiment in one go.
As he don't know what the skill would exactly do, he would need to safely test it out a lot like any of his other skills.
He only want to test this skill to possibly unlock the wizard class so why not do it with the least risk possible.

This time the author made him do a blunder to quickly show to what extent this skill was dangerous and conclude the experiment.
We would probably never see he use this skill ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread