Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Monk 2

Contributor
Oh, hey. Looks like I don't need to reupload everything now. Thanks, Mangadex!

Double-page supporter
@xyzzy still appreciate what you did, like the series and feel like if you hadn't tried there would be no chance of it ever being updated. Also thanks Mangadex for uploading/ unlocking the rest.

Aggregator gang
I wonder if there is something so grossly incandescent in that dungeon. :|j

The One
Staff
Admin
feel like if you hadn't tried there would be no chance of it ever being updated

@fakeirish we were debating on how to handle it for a while now, xyzzy kinda forced our hands to do it now in a sloppy way to avoid others following his example

@Lymus

My. That's gotta be frustrating.

Any plans on revealing the general points of the various sides to those debates? While you'll likely get us plehbs muddling the discussion by voicing opinions, it may be a good idea to make some semi official critical-thinking points on the subject now that the cats out of the bag.

Contributor
@Lymus
Man, I didn't even know. Sorry about that - if you wanted to, you could have just messaged me if you thought it wasn't time yet. I just sorta thought that because the scanslators are defunct, it was okay - sort of like how you can upload official Viz scans if they're no longer in print.

The One
Staff
Admin
we mentioned it in the ch. 14's comments and the manga comments

i understand your point, but we didn't unlock the group for a reason 😅
and uploading a locked groups chapters is a big no no

Double-page supporter
@Lymus,missed over that in Ch. 14 comments. Anyways, still appreciate you giving us insight on this and thanks for what you did.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy You are appreciated for thrusting your hand into the fire when nobody else would.

He need to start thinking more about his surviving then his fucking. Hopefully MC doesnt become too attached and loses himslef.

The truth about why dungeons have loot in them.

Because people DIED there.
...well, at least if your lucky

This is also why you should always boost your luck stat the week before a raid.

Dex-chan lover
@ShadenKnight Just like Raphtalia in Tate no Yuusha. Ironically enough Raphtalia would like to have as intimate a relationship with her own master as Roxanne here has.

gotta say roxanna is quite good and the art is good, even though the intimate scenes always feel iffy but hey I've seen enough hentai to not judge

Users who are viewing this thread