Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Monk 1

Ha ha ha ha!! He just fucking say it Hahahah... He actually called her "his girlfriend" xD
Even if a translation bleep its still hylarious, calling a slave with no free will you girlfriend/boyfriend is like saying that your dog loves you because of who you are xD

Seriously, whats with the japanese people portraid in this kind of stories?? Aren't the authors aware that slavery is a bad thing?? Even if they want to use the argument that "It's a different world, so there are different rules" that doesn't mean that the MC doesn't have "modern" world values. I get the necesity to get a guide to help you understand the whos and wheres, but come on impossing yourself phisically over someone you bought can't be really called sincere affection, no matter how "pure" said feelings are...
----------------------

On the other hand, can't argue the art its pretty good and the story seems enjoyable, bleeps and inconsistenscies aside.

Double-page supporter
@XionXD I don't think he called her his girlfriend. He said "It's not like I never thought that I would get a girlfriend," right after referring to his life in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
There's also a chapter 0 that never got uploaded here. It was also done by Otaku Cloud Scans.
You went and uploaded them all while I was typing this lol.

@XionXD
Modern Western sensibilities are not universal nor objectively good and need not apply in this world. When in Rome. Besides, his woman seems to have genuine respect and desire for him and I've seen no sign of disgust or anger towards him or her lot in life.

Dex-chan lover
Roxanne’s design is so nice but I wish they didn’t increase her cup size every chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread