SPY×FAMILY - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Wait, how is he a spy if his mission is to kill and not to get information? Shouldn't he be an assassin?

Thank you very much for bringint this manga to my (and others) attention, will certainly give it a try :) I wish you happy Easter and easy translates :)

Double-page supporter
Omg, thank you so much for making me aware of this manga!! This seems like a cute and fun family manga with some really nice twists XDD

@MagiciansBlack
A spy is loyal to a organization and/or country, and follows orders from them while the assassin pretending to be the mom, her affiliations are more loose, being someone who is paid to kill and any allies are more likely to be in their self interest

@BurriedBay Thanks for the clarification. They changed his mission to information gathering on the serialization though, maybe the editors thought it was confusing too.

Definitely a manga worth reading if you like action and comedy, an assassin a psychic and a spy in one roof and each not knowing their true identity. Read through episode 4 in some Chinese manga website, very hilarious!

Dex-chan lover
To all those complaining about this manga not getting any chapters:

It's being officially translated into English and published FOR FREE on Mangaplus.

Users who are viewing this thread