Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Party 3

Yo I was trying to find someone to translate the new chapters, are you picking it up or ripped the "they who shall not be named on dex" translated chapter from somewhere?
I couldn't even find a jap version to buy somewhere for the new chapter and its been 2 months and killing me.

@Liquidxlax
@damien745
@colonel_30
If you happen to find a place that sells the moonrune edition please tell me I've been painfully looking for this since the dudes disbanded and I don't know anything about how they get their hands on it...
I would even be tempted to pay someone to have it translated... man I miss this so much...

Double-page supporter
wait... when the hell did he get all that stuff like other OP swords and OP skills?!

Fed-Kun's army
@yldDavid i don't have that version but i found a site that carry 9 more RAW chapters (up to volume updated chapter 11.2, this one is chapter 7.3) and also a site that carry 3 scanned volumes (and yes this one is UNCENSORED and it's glorious) however i'm not sure if i can post the link in here. other manga site also already have translated ver up to chapter 21 (volume chapter 9.4).

Dex-chan lover
@yldDavid though its not numbered the same, the site I am linking has the latest release of the "moonrune" https://lhscan.net/manga-isekai-meikyuu-de-harem-o-raw.html

Users who are viewing this thread