Tokyo Doragon Naito - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Fireworks

Fed-Kun's army
Generally if you’re a female in these stories, all you gotta do is survive the first couple of chapters to receive your unkillable plot armor. Clearly she didn’t get the memo.

Aggregator gang
This was fucking shit.... the whole 2 guys fighting over 1 girl again shit... in a horror theme. Then its 1 guy gets the ok to date her... and then he makes a scene and tells theother guy off for not dating her. Like defuq is wrong with these inbreds.

Dex-chan lover
finally some real foking monsters,not chickens or clown fish,or board games,or fish with legs,or Buddha statues ,or city mascots,or plants,or giant insects....

so the dragons can talk while chomping that girl.....well that's interesting.
how come they have a long tongue like lizards

man feel like i seen these setting so many time in all japanese apocalypse horror manga just replace dragon with any other creature you can think of

Author made a really good job making me not give a shit about everyone dying.

I don't normally read horror manga, but when I do, I'm here to watch innocent civilians get killed off - because that's what horror mangas are all about. At first, I could only think about how the art and panels were aLl OvEr ThE pLaCe. But now I am glad I kept reading because #1 The art improved. #2 This is a wholesome horror manga isn't too disturbing; too scary; too graphic not strangely yandere. It's just watching a bunch a civilians getting killed off - which is what I'm here for. Best of all this set up could totally belong to a mecha anime but it doesn't seem to be any of that so I'm happy. Would totally rate this a whole 2.5 - 3.5.

Users who are viewing this thread