You can now mark followed chapters as read without opening them! (and other updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miku best girl
Admin
You can now mark followed chapters as read without opening them! Simply click on the eye marker. Remember to follow them first!

Additionally, emojis are now hidden by default when you post comments and replies, and you can toggle their display.

Supporters, remember to claim your transactions in the support page!

Growth in the userbase has been phenomenal since April 1st, so much that we're possibly looking at server upgrades in the near future. Image servers definitely need upgrading within the next 2-3 months, as we are now at 90% capacity.

Holo

Group Leader
*bows*

Idk, it seems small QoL update but I very much love it.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice update! I love being able to mark as read woop opening 👌👌👌👌👌👌

Dex-chan lover
Well that's fabulous - mind you, the series that have 100+ chapters in them are just going to have to be patient...

Group Leader
Well now we wont have to overload the server unnecessarily.

Thank you.

I was getting tired of reading to the latest release, adding to follows, going to the first chapter and holding down left. A welcome change

Double-page supporter
@Holo
Mark/unmark only working once. Second click won't remove fresh mark or re-set removed mark. Probably bug or incomplete future.

Miku best girl
Admin
Later, I'll improve this further by allowing you to mark every chapter on the listing as read. @BzzBzz Yep, it's a one time action until you refresh. This will be improved upon later as well.

Group Leader
Whoa the upgrade i’ve been waiting for arrived, thanks for the hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
Cheers, means I don't need to put asmuch of a load on the server for just wanting to mark chapters read sometimes. =D

@Holo marking the manga as completed already marks all chapters as read. Can you maybe make it so un-marking one chapter just changes it to Reading ?

That way if it's an ongoing, but you are already up to date it's only two steps

Can you add a future to hide marked/read chapters in the follows page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread