I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

JUST AMAZING. I CANT BRING MYSELF TO GIVE IT A 10 IS NOT ENOUGH WHERE IS THE 11 IN THE RATING??? THIS DESERVES IT. THIS NEEDS ITS OWN MOVIE!!!!!~ its been a while since i've read something this good. this is honestly the best way to go but is still sad to see them go T_T may they live happily ever after in the next life.

btw that something good that i mentioned was a 2 part novel
the first part is "The Probability I Can Kill My Wife Without Being Found Out" and part 2 "A Game to Make him Fall" is just 2 chapters but is really good~

Dex-chan lover
welp this kinda bitter sweet depressing.

Good for them though.

You either live eternally hollow or spend the last few days of your live finding the true happiness.

I was expecting tears of sadnes by the end but they turned into tears of joy.

This manga is beautiful, what an amazing read it was.

Loved it! I like that the two of them chose to find happiness on the last 3 days of their lives than spending the rest of their lives hollow

In short: You can get a perfect girlfriend by selling off your life.
Jokes aside, I think this is a sweet little gem. Kinda depressing at the start, but actually it aims you toward optimism. I even think that the "organization" behind this whole stuff of buying time and life stuff is an upgraded version of "suicide prevention lifeline". They make necessary connections between people in desperate need of help, including those who work for them and the clients.

Oh my goodness why am I so sad yet so touched. I wish I could have seen more of these two but I’m also glad for the happy ending.

Fed-Kun's army
I kept expecting a different ending. I wholly believed they were going to make a new n-years promise, he'd sell off his time for that and buy lifespan for it.

Users who are viewing this thread