Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Former Strongest Swordsman, Longs For Magic In Another World

Fed-Kun's army
Sso.. He has skills that high level that noone recognize them as skills?

Dex-chan lover
@ciurrb it says that the only thing he has is "A Calibre of a Godly Level" - but honestly that's pretty self-explanatory so I'm surprised they just glossed it over as "incomprehensible"

Oh well, more isekai trash for me to read ?

Dex-chan lover
So dumb, he has a skill that literally say he is of a level of God. And instead of researching about what it can means, they just say "I'ts trash"... It's not like he was useless before too. He the most genius of all... You don't discard a gem like that just because you have difficulty to understand a skill...

The author literally points out his age at various points in this chapter before showing us the "A Calibre of Godly Level... This soul will not grow any further." Meaning, at six years old, he's already peaked, which is usually seen as not good since he's still got a lot of growing to do, but the system says he won't gain anymore skills or talents.

Well, he's already a god so I'm fine with the harem, he can have fun, he's everlasting after all~

Dex-chan lover
So it's not that he can't learn anything but that he isn't able to grow anymore...
That was too misleading there Mother...

Dex-chan lover
@ciurrb
No, he is already at max lvl and can't grow anymore so he can't "learn" anything since he already used all his skill points.

Dex-chan lover
Ya know what's more terrifying? They note anyone can learn something if they have enough perseverance, even beating someone with that skill, and our boi is already at a level of swordsmanship that may as well be magic of a god-tier nature... then he may have the chance of learning magic AND beating people in those skills.

@TehSDragon yeah it a huge joke, having a skill that says he has god level abilities that can't grow. I guess that they have no concept of what a god is? or god is their word for goblin or trash, which would still be a retarded way to justify the whole plot.

Aggregator gang
They don't look like 6 years at all... 12 more likely.
But I can't understand why the mother isn't putting more thought into what was appraised, just the fact that it compares him to gods should already send question marks to anyone.

Wait, how did he already know the entire curriculum? I thought he only got his memories back when it was his 6th birthday, so when he's 5 he should be a normal boy, no?

Yeah, it's retarded.
Also that girl should know that lying is not a nice thing to do, after all it showed that he has a skill but she said he had none.

Aggregator gang
wow. I find it so stupid when a full image is greatly composed of useless naming schemes for attributes of skills. Yeah yeah, god super ultra mega epic legendary ancient tier never found one and only in a million chance half moon slash. Cmon... Out loud enchanting is stupid enough, but this ...

Dex-chan lover
oh none of oId comments spoiI it yet i see

he have 100k skiIIs but it written not in his current worid's Ianguage, so the appraiser think he have no aptitude

Do kids in reincarnation isekai have gigantism or something? Cause that is what we all would be diagnosed with if we were that tall at six.

Users who are viewing this thread