Author After Transformation, Mine and Her Wild Fantasy
less page, little plot, confusing talk or rather wtf they talk about? and a month updates?
This is nothing like what you expect.

The main plot point is dropped immediately.
This is so bad, they change perspectives without warning. The backgrounds are dull you won't notice where they took place, the art is all over the place, the dialogues are pretty boring, the paneling is uninteresting the plot got discarded the moment they got separated. There is no impact on the action scenes, what is this mess there is no sense of direction to what they are planning to achieve.
it feels like you were cheating on yourself in the first chapter. Or my feelings are just weird.
Art is good but confusing to follow
Better cover page . I wonder if it's from manhua or is it from novel cause that art looks good.

Last edited 2 mo ago by Blackbird.

Im convinced at this point that every single Chinese Manga is actual garbage. They suck at pacing in every single one. How the fk do you screw up the pacing when you have written material detailing everything in the novel versions too?
@puncherofdonkeys
pantsu are for sniffing. not for wearing 😊
@PiakuchuKiller If anyone is sniffing anything its the Artist of this manga sniffing too much white out.

Just fyi im not saying your translations are bad but the constant skipping/pacing in this manga is horrible.
@puncherofdonkeys

constant skipping pacing of what? ill try to improve whats done
@PiakuchuKiller
Again Im not talking about your translations. Your translations are completely fine just this manga is what im complaining about.
@ puncherofdonkeys
oh gotchu <3
I enjoy reading it but the story's kind of all over the place @_@
@puncherofdonkeys There are a few good Chinese gems.

Retired Heroes is a Chinese manga and it is god-tier. Check it out.

Last edited 29 days ago by PlanOfInaction.

Oh, hey, I recall this one from years ago, only as a webnovel.
It was the definition of garbage, and this one is apparently not any different.
to much lost images
It's a good read and the art is nice. There is a little issue with the pacing, but I feel like the negatives of this comic are blown out of proportion in these comments. I found it to be an enjoyable read and I look forward to future updates.
This has no direction whatsoever. It's basically a random string of events and powerups.
This started as trash, but it's getting alright now
i gave it 9 chapters and its moving waaaaay to slow