After Transformation, Mine and Her Wild Fantasy

Two conscious body at once? Now that's a twist I've never seen done

lol, just a few days ago my friend recommended me to read the LN, didn't think it become a manga now

what we really need to know is:
"Does it count as masturbation?"
Now, with the joke set, let me see this.
what. the. fuck.
The idea is new and somewhat cool, but poorly introduced. I will keep reading for a little longer, but not the best first chapter I've seem.

Contributor
If this is like the web novel then the premise is interesting but the author totally ignores it after the first few chapters.
I'll give it a shot but I'm not expecting much.

Contributor
@jasty That's what I heard too. The MC and his double are basically split up after the first chapter, and rarely intersect afterwards.

Which is a shame. You don't see a character get twinned often in fiction.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, the 2 split in the first chapter by some asshole misunderstanding and the guy part runs away? I can't describe how much I hate these shitty male MC's. Interesting premise, pointless execution.

As someone who's also exploring the same premise (one soul controlling two bodies), this opening ain't pulling me in.

aaaaaaaaand dropped. I may pick it back again in the far future, but right now, it is quite badly made. And I don't want to put the effort to try.

Cae

aside from the extremely poor execution of it's only selling point, just have the worlds most blatent exposition dump chapters in the history of man kind

Having binged the LN recently, I can say it's pretty mediocre. I think it actually shines rather well when the two bodies of the main character come together, but those moments are few and far between. This manga adaption is feeling even more horribly paced than the LN, too. I'd recommend not bothering with this unless you're willing to stick it out for the good moments.

Fed-Kun's army
the 1 who adapt this must be smoking weed or dont even bother to read the original work because it too boring and nonsense ???

Users who are viewing this thread