Fights Breaking Through The Heavens - Ch. 249 - Ye City

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like Ice River Valley will be hit by a little bit of climate change and global warming.

Dex-chan lover
@FTWPanda AFAIK it's still ongoing. The monthly release has to do with the English Scanlator grabbing a bunch of "updates" and making a chapter out of it, otherwise you'd end up with a Minamoto-kun Monogatari type of release (8 pages per chapter).

Was this always a blurry mess or did it get worse with time?
I remember reading this without bleeding from my eyes

Dex-chan lover
@Arethis Definitely not just you. I've noticed that overall quality, including picture and translation quality, has gone down significantly ever since White Cloud Pavilion started collaborating/took over from ReadManga.

@Arethis @Tsumi Those LQ raws have only been used for three chapters. And they explain why on the Credits page at the beginning of the chapter, nothing that they can do about it as far as I can tell...

Power Uploader
@Tsumi @Arethis We've found everywhere and there was only this low quality raws available. Our typesetter tried to clean it from this https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LGUVh0p6DYKapQSVPOR0fRF2lwP-X9cJ to a better version you read with his limited skills in cleaning.
@Tsumi Are you a Chinese to English translator? We are in need of translator so if you have some time to spare, join our Discord and ask for a test. Also please point out our mistakes so we can improve. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Can't translate, and it wasn't meant as a complaint, just an observation. I can do some proofreading and editing in my spare time, that's about all I can offer.

Dex-chan lover
ouch...the lack of HQ raws is certainly getting painful. i hope WCP can regain access to HQ raws in the future

Dex-chan lover
wait... if they know where she is, why are they still putting up reward posters in a completely different area .... tho i guess she might escape... but its still a little weird

Users who are viewing this thread