By the Grace of the Gods - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Cross-Cultural Exchange

Aggregator gang
I didn't realize this on the first chapter but his carpenter and sewing skill must be maxed. His house is so well built with chairs, desk, beds, etc. And his clothes look really good too.
This kid is so talented.

Dex-chan lover
Time to see what the author decided by coin flip on whether or not the MC would think of people "his own age" as "too young" due to the previous life's memories. Or if he was an unabashed lolicon in the previous life and now he has an acceptable excuse. :p

Quite smart using dukes sons daughter as bait to get him to come to the city. She's adorable so i bet it'll work.

"As thanks for saving me, I bring you a wife! May you have many children!"

Dex-chan lover
Mad respect to the gods fixing some other gods treatment of him in his past life man.

Double-page supporter
Mental pain tolerance? Yep, the salaryman life will have you grinding that skill every single day.

Aggregator gang
Wait what’s that? I know she’s cute but mentally out mc is like 30+ years old. Wtf whats with his experience is his brain got smaller and he got so naive? I mean fine they are good but did he forgot that he got op skills from gods and he just showed them off to strangers or something?

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, yes, obligatory STATUS MAGIC BALL! "Good thing I always carry one with me!"

Users who are viewing this thread