Sachiiro no One Room - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Sounds like another simple mind game ploy and it looks the detective isn't impressed.

Aggregator gang
YEEEAAAAH I WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS. Thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
@pl3b
I don't know :\
If you had the choice of going back to all the abuse she went through or die with the only person that understood and believed her(and maybe went through the same), what would you do?
Especially in a country where suicide isn't a religious problem (it might even be considered honorable in some cases).

I don't think the police guy isn't impressed, I think he was expecting this... and I don't think he would take the risk to think this is just a bluff...

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi Yeah, the youthful detective most certainly wasn't surprised. He must have had a few possible scenarios in mind, of what's going to happen next, and this was one of them.

But about not being impressed... I agree with you. He must have experienced domestic violence himself, or at least witnessed it very close to see the signs to easily, so saying he's not impressed is a bit cold.

@Kaarme he heavily implied after going to her parents' house and seeing her room repainted with hints of her being chained up that he knew what to look for because he was the victim of such abuse. I wonder if we will ever learn why her parents did that to her, or if they are just nuts. Hopefully they end up in prison. I could possibly see things not ending well for either the girl or "mister" but the worst ending of all is her parents getting rid of her and never being held accountable for her abuse.

Dex-chan lover
.... the story was good at first, but now everyone is acting like an emo teen. And it's so cringy when they start talking about killing themselves ... I'm out.

@aFFi @Kaarme Reading my comment again it really does seem too cold or cynical to say he wasn't impressed, perhaps I should have said that this was within his expectations, bluff or not, like you two suggest.

I wonder how he will act next seeing his calm, but worried face, in the last page.

Users who are viewing this thread