Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - Vol. 10 Ch. 88 - Party night

Dex-chan lover
This chapter seems like a duplicate? Or is it a different tl-group? I don't see any issue with the font in either version at least, so at least thats good? (too lazy to look at more differences)

Dex-chan lover
@feha Different TL Group. Let It Go originally took over from One Time Scans, but the folks at Danmachi thought LIG was too slow so they started doing it themselves

No one's really right or wrong, IMO, just a mild inconvenience when we see updates. Doesn't really bother me too much

Aggregator gang
@Feha
It's a re-post; it's LIG's thing. They translate a series, stop for 3 months, another group picks it up, and then they come back to it with claims like "It takes time for quality", "the other group should have asked us", etc, etc, the other group leaves, and they stop translating it and repeat. I knew this was going to happen and even predicted it on the original upload; another pointless re-upload from LIG that adds little to nothing.

Group Leader
Hey, I don't care which scanlator it is, just keep giving us the chapters. And if you think one group is taking too long, feel free to take that series over, let the readers decide who's the best!

Dex-chan lover
I read this just to see the beautiful ladies in nice dresses again.

Fed-Kun's army
@Wolvenworks I don't know man, that news was quite hyped though, there's already a pv here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2gZpf4lroU&feature=youtu.be

Contributor
Imagine if each group staggered their release so that readers could enjoy it twice as fast. A man can dream, right?

Group Leader
@colxeric The problem with that is that the other group would have to wait half a year in between releases to wait for LIG Scans. :^)

Users who are viewing this thread