Isekai Courtroom -Rebuttal Barrister- - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
So it begins... the beginning of the end... Will he defend someone who tried all this time to kill him?!

Power Uploader
@LE_MALEM
So, this is how it ends. God sends him back to his world earsing his memories. Instead of falling forward, he actually fell backwards. It was all a dream while he was passed out. He passes the next exam.
He later runs into a girl who looks a lot like Donatella... spoiler it is, in human form. God sure loves their games.
Man, I wish this is how it actually went, I've read the rest of it, so I actually know the ending. :p
That's not how it ends. Look forward to it soon I guess, I'll try to "speed run" the last few chapters.

Double-page supporter
"Please defend me!"
"What? No way, I refuse!"
-The End

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh the biatch

I heard this only has 16 chapters cause it got AXED

No wonder it feels like it is rushing towards the end.

SUDDENLY THE VILLAIN IS ARRESTED even though she was gradually being built up. Such a shame really cause this series had some potential

i hate scheming bitches , much more when the bitch ask for you help after screwing you over

Double-page supporter
man this was actually one of the few isekai i was actually enjoying latelly :( to see it ending with an axe... im rather sad now...

Group Leader
Damn, that bit with the tie was actually clever, like real Hercule Poirot level...
Well, too bad this got axed, but that's understandable, the case by case was fun, but the overall arching narrative was weak, and that's pretty much what sells now.
It was good while it lasted!

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I thought we would fight her, never thought we are going to fight for her instead

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, karma.

Now MC will defend princess and she'll be indebted to him instead.

Fed-Kun's army
She said something terrible happened but i dont see anything wrong ?? hmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread