Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 65

Double-page supporter
Oohhh, is that a Waifu~ that my eagle eyes spy there.

Which chapter in the novel is this? Can somebody tell me? I want to read the novel from this part here.

Either he'll sell the orb to Choi or Choi will die (because of reasons) and he'll become the magic ranged addition to his minions plus the orb making him really OP.

That's how you do cliffhangers. On a random girl's face. Thankfully that should mean that she'll be relevant, but let's hope for more than just a couple of chapters.

Until 130s in novel... maybe 20-30 more chapters? There is no translation after 130s so it will be nice to see it. (If qidian doesnt decide to make them drop again)

Dex-chan lover
@darara we do have his sisters friend already. not that every manga needs a romantic subplot.
that booty is real fine tho. 😎

Reactions: GK
wow, i wonder if we know a hunter that could use an item that doubles the power of fire magic....

Aggregator gang
This updates too slowly for chapters like this. Plus our MC suffers from Derp MCness, like usual MCs - especially in Korean power fantasy series. It's an item beyond all expectations that doubles magic damage and he's trying to sell it. Of course one of his rivals/enemies will get it. So he can get a little fire damage resist bonus item that comes from a weaker hunter? Ugh. He should be collecting insane gear he can't use to build his OWN guild. That orb literally makes someone twice the mage they were before. Why do they always have such poor planning and management skills?

What happen to the sister's school event? She said it was in a week, I believe, before he got locked into the red gate. Hasn't it been a week with no sigh of her.

• Confused
Reactions: GK
Fed-Kun's army
@Goldenzeal

Well yeah, this is called solo leveling for a reason 😀
But still, I would like to see a female mc too

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel Its not even something he can't use, he can rez mages. He is a "magic" type of build. If he ever revives MC super god ultimate warrior here, he's going to want that orb. Though to be fair ult warrior would probably have it on him in that case. Who else would buy such an item after all.

Seems like it would be fishy regardless being such a legendary item. He shouldn't sell anything from his own dungeons unless they are completely normal.

Users who are viewing this thread