Anaesthesiologist Hana - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Passive Versus Aggressive Anaesthetics

Fed-Kun's army
This manga helped me see people in a new light :)
hope this continues :)

Dex-chan lover
I have some friends who lived in Japan or Korea for a while they student-taught, and they always mentioned how hard it was to find large bras there. So they'd buy extra bras in America and bring them over to Japan/Korea when they went.

Wearing Sexy dessous at work, nice :D but back to the chapter: Even though i don't understand everything it's good to see that Anaesthesiologists do everything that's humanly possible to save people . At least in this manga

Gap

I wonder if it'd do you guys good to include a brief explanation of the medical procedures going on for each chapter. Maybe you guys would appreciate it more. Maybe.

Double-page supporter
@Gap: This just looked like a trauma laparotomy, they didn't mention muchabout the actual surgery since the focus is on the anaesthetics. I do hope there's some Orthopaedics in here eventually. Medically so far it doesn't seem that bad although there was a least one odd thing they did in chapter 1.

wait, there was no central venous line going on the whole time? it its such a big operation you dont just use peripheral lines if possible. get a central line in asap!

Users who are viewing this thread