Thank you for picking up the scanlation and everything, but there is a gap in posted chapters 1-9 and 12-33

@happybro

This guys is not picking it up, it's using the name of the offial realeaser.
This is against the rules.
Mangadex does not take licensed series.

Already reported. And I noticed it too, after typing that. But this isn't an official release, its posted with official release group name and a fan-translation by a group explicitly requesting no-reuploads. Meaning this upload breaks 2-3 different rules simultaneously.

Double-page supporter
nice... kissmanga here I come again 😅

Group Leader
@Lymus I saw this chapter on discord. I believe they are just doing MTL and have no official "group name" since they do things under the radar because this one is licensed. Their credit page lists their individual names but no group name is given.

Correct. The best guess for a group name would be "Impatient community", but... that name includes every one of their readers as well, along with several actual groups. This series doesn't have a group name to the best of my knowledge. They do ask that no one uploads their works, as its a 'secret' translation. Do they have to create a group and restrict uploads themselves?

The One
Staff
Admin
@firefish5000 @reika they do seem to have a page on mangadex ... at least with their discord link
https://mangadex.org/group/7149/impatient-translations

it's not locked though 🤔

Group Leader
Yeah, that would be them @Lymus They only release on discord and don't allow reuploads. :)

Edit: This post is now being used for unrelated tests. This post is responsible for taking over the OP and even the nav breadcrumbs by overlaying text and images on them.

I make use of implicit tag closing here to keep the character count within acceptable limits. When a parent tag closes, all child tags close implicitly. In this case, the left tag is used to close most h1, sup, and sub tags.

This post is responsible for taking over the page, even the nav breadcrumbs by overlaying text and images on them.
Anywhere you click, even in the blank space above, will redirect you to youtube.
The only safe spots are the left/right edges of the screen where the post doesn't go to (I can actually cover the right edge if I want. but I cannot cover the left), and the navbar at the top of the page (z-index of ~1034 isn't something I can overlay...).

THIS PAGE IS TAKEN OVER (as a test bc no one will visit here since this is a deleted chapter)! You WILL Subscribe to Pewdiepie! DANDAN_THE_DANDAN INSISTS! MHWAAHAHAHAHAHA! You WILL Subscribe to Pewdiepie! Do as DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Commands! More random text so we fill the page! Sick of reading! Enjoy our local bath loli! This Bath loli is being held captive against her will due to Illegal misuse of shinny spoiler buttons!

Nested quote test

I cannot follow this conversation at all
@somebody said:
[ul] @another said:
Sombody said that
they didnt know[/ul]they didn't know... what they were doing?[ul] @another said:
[ul] @hater said:
I don't like you[/ul]you make me so sad ?[/ul] lol
Anyone have any clue what these people are talking about?

I cannot follow this conversation at all
@somebody said:
[ul] @another said:
Sombody said that
they didnt know[/ul]they didn't know... what they were doing?[ul] @another said:
[ul] @hater said:
I don't like you[/ul]you make me so sad ?[/ul] lol
[/ul]
Anyone have any clue what these people are talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread