The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

BoneBro is gonna die again. BoneDoggy was a nice addition, he can use it to pick up other undead chicks or necros.

Contributor
idk if i want him to die to warn the necromancer or beat the guy.

What?! The ability that you have to absorb powers of others is useless? Dafk?
Even I could see how useful that is in the long run. Considering you have the power to revive every time you die. You could `probably`
keep consuming the same people over and over. PROBABLY.

lol skelly lost IQ points after upgrade...like wtf. he was much more cautious before what happened to his previous behavioral tendencies? Now he seems more carefree/less cautious.

Dex-chan lover
@herrosenpai I guess it must be something like "I'm stronger now so less things are a risk" though damn he's stupid if he thinks he shouldn't be worried about.. well, we know what he should be worried about.

Only chance of survival. Take off the armor, place it in your inventory, and play dead.
Your a dead man anyways, so you might as well act the part.

@herrosenpai i think he was less worried because he's not protecting anybody anymore, plus he did absorb all the skills ever and its been a couple days now.

I'm wondering what happens if he dies now though, Where he will show up at.

Dex-chan lover
this skeleton raised so many flags in 1 chapter. also wasn't he supposed to have maxed out the number of skills he could absorb, how did he absorb another one from the troll? maybe i need to reread last chapter

XL

Double-page supporter
"Tired of bandits stealing your shit and not leaving a note?"
"Want to get even with bandits?"
"Subscribe to LoJack TUHday and get a free ONE FULL YEAR subscription"

Guess GPS is a thing even back then huh.

Dex-chan lover
@firefish5000 thing is that he can't simulate a proper deadbody like the smell of rot, what happens to the things the body is laying when it rots. It would look too suspicious. If I lived in a world with reanimated dead and I seen an out of place skeleton I would definitely sneak up and bash its skull in. Safer to keep the armor on and beat that guys ass and take the gps. Mithril is damn expensive, no wonder its lowjacked!

I wonder why despite his wisdom, he can't reason out that he may be tracked. For the increase in wisdom, he's rather dumb 😁

Users who are viewing this thread