Hi Score Girl - Vol. 9 Ch. 56 - 56 - CREDIT

Double-page supporter
thanks for the chapter man hopefully someone pick this up

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the contributions, ahegaoman!
Now we’re only 10 chapter till the end...and our babies are growing up right before our eyes — sleeping together

I hope that at least the manga fan translations will have finished before the anime airs their finale. We still have time and patience.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GAH!

ZANGIEF TURNED TO SAKURA! MY EYESSS! MY EARSS!!!

(Overactive imagination just replaced Zangief in Wreck-it-Ralph with Sakura saying the same thing about bad guy not being bad guy)

Dex-chan lover
That remind me in my country there is a legend word of mouth that real man pull of when facing the family problem like this. A baby. Work every time.
Anyways, why in page 6 he call her Akira but not Oono ?

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone reading this manga somehow doesn't know it - Guile was shouting "SONIC BOOM" when trying to "convince" his Stand Master.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, Guile's double was always a brown Guile. lol, maybe you should have kept it that way. I don't remember anyone calling the doppelgangers as shadow versions, but maybe it's a regional thing.

Dex-chan lover
This was i the background throughout the chapter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iof5pRAIZmw

2nd player Guile was a really tanned Guile, that's why brown. He's not mysterious, evil or anything, just tanned lul

2nd player Guile was a really tanned Guile, that's why brown. He's not mysterious, evil or anything, just tanned lul

Thanks for te translation.

Users who are viewing this thread