Hope you enjoyed the ads! And a small update for supporters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miku best girl
Admin
Our ads were once again super successful yesterday, and they won't be needed for another year. Hope you found 2D waifus in your area!

Additionally, we have decided that our original name "MangaDex" is much better than "MangaCat", therefore we have reverted back! 🤣

Finally, a small update for supporters: you can now claim your transactions in the "History" tab on the support page. Simply enter your email or subscription ID, and they will be assigned to your user account. This will pave the way for further features (both functional and aesthetic) to be added for supporters in the near future.

That's all from me tonight!

Holo

Contributor
Nice, just got a nice job too, should be able to donate now after I set up my PayPal acc again mmm...

is a Reindeer
VIP
@waldo220 On PC, Click your username in the top right and it'll be towards the end of the list.

63ecc00f65.png

How dare you play with my trust!
MangaCat is the best! I will make a petition for this as an elder, representative of the peace union of cats.

Miku best girl
Admin
Future transactions will be auto assigned to your account assuming it falls under the same subscription ID or PayPal email.

Instructions were unclear.Couldn't download my loli on 2d 3d printer,instead I got disgusting 3d milf,like wtf dudes I didn't sign for this. and felt cheated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread