Contributor
I'm sort of wondering how Viz will translate this chapter. Rover's Japanese name is Sodachisugita Pochi, Pochi being a generic Japanese dog name. Seeing as Viz sometimes goes literal with their translations, not sure what they'll do.

Dex-chan lover
That's a level dragon for you! I remember people talking about how Garou could totally fight Goketsu, but I guess there's a long way ahead for that... Still, the difference in power between one level dragon to another can change a lot (just like S heroes), giant centipede was hurt badly by 3 S heroes, but Garou was able to fight (injured) those heroes too and now he's way more powerful but he can't even hurt Rover with his most powerful attack...

Fed-Kun's army
Also mentioning here that atm the chapter is missing page 20: https://i.imgur.com/TMCMEI6.png
Edit: ok it's fixed.

Double-page supporter
@xyzzy
Maybe Overgrown Pooch? Apparently pochi comes from the word pooch anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
Rover looks like a dragon and a dog at the same time. It looks awesome and cute. How does that even happen?? 😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
damn is garou slowly turning into more of a monster each time he encounters adversity

The power of being a sort-of-guardian to a hero catalog-carrying brat... damn, maybe I should find one too. Seriously, it seems Garou might actually survive in the end because of that brat.

Fed-Kun's army
Garou is so cool!! And lol did he really say he wants a Coca Cola right as he thinks he's about to die? Is that just some advertisement?

Users who are viewing this thread