A Falling Cohabitation

Fed-Kun's army
The title is mistranslated. It literally means "cohabitation where the LIVER falls off." (Green, off-set text in the title) It means extremely scared/surprised. Also, it may refer to the nine-tailed fox in the title that are known to eat livers from its victims in the Korean folk tales.

Fed-Kun's army
https://mangadex.org/title/35855/a-falling-cohabitation

Dex-chan lover
But why?

https://mangadex.org/title/35855/a-falling-cohabitation

(Ha. Beaten by 22 seconds.)

Group Leader
Hello for everyone wondering I'm the translator that uploads this to mangago and batoto...

Dex-chan lover
@day0311
Dude thanks a lot for translating. Did u just reupload them tho; some of them is missing now if im not mistaken (?)

Group Leader
yeah, the chapters are being reuploaded and i just finished the 4th chapter so hopefully they will be here soon^^

Wow those faces in chapter 4, there's a special art in making faces that ridiculous hahaha

blezz u translator (also a kubera fan which displays ur sense of style) u r amazing!!! i really enjoy this webtoon so hopefully it can be kept up :)!

Dex-chan lover
Its been a week and u got that hit and run feels.

(I was joking a bad joke but i really do looking forward for the next releases and i dont mind that u were taking ur time cs u r not a machine okay im sorry ilu)

Dex-chan lover
Here's the one thing I don't get: This dude's immortal, extremely handsome, has magical powers, doesn't actually need to eat anyone's liver, and can turn into an awesome giant fluffy fox. And he's upset because . . . he might not get to become a human?! What's he want to be human for?

this story is. . .

Expectancy: a troubled and romantic love story between a girl and a timeless spirit.

the reality: the cohabitation between a grandfather and a dumb grandaughter.

Users who are viewing this thread