Author For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely
Ha ha ha..ha...EXCUUUSSSE MEE?! JUST LIKE THAT?!!!
What please what
What?. No no no!! please update soon thank you so much !! Xx

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 3 mo ago by BraveDude8.
How has this not been axed already. I can't believe this is even going to get another volume.
What the hell ?!

What the hell kind of cliffhanger is that ?!

What's happening? This shit was so random !
何?
╮(╯▽╰)╭
What
yea ok
Wtf
exCUSE ME WHAT?!
HWAT
huh? wat?
ive seen lots of cliffhangers and gotten used to them, but DANG THIS ONE IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL
Drop ????
WTF!?
This is my first comment EVER but I have the same feels as everyone else after the last ch posted!

I had myself low key dying of laughter. I know I’m a lil late to this party and I wasn’t even paying attention to where I was in reading so... I had a good laugh at myself. I read the last chapter and I was like.. “WHAT!! No that’s not the end please!” then I went to hit next but my phone was being super slow and I was thinking now watch that’s where they stopped the updates and BAM there was the title page... had a good cry laugh at that.

Anyways good update and waiting with abated breath on the next ch~ Keep up the good work peeps~ 💖
WHAAAAAT THE F**K ?!
Okay, I went to see and...