For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely

There's like 4 villainess manga... wtf? Are they all the same?

Contributor
Note from me
This chapter was not doing by Me, I have not involved any of this, I'm merely just an uploader. (Please don't PM me regarding scanslation)

Feel free to replace this with better ones, I'm Only introduce this cliche genre which personally is great in my opinion

Fed-Kun's army
Whoever did the scan sucks. Its like they took google translate to it. Not only that, but the cleaning and quality are in poor taste.

I personally like this genre of manga and this one looks really promising, but gotta be honest this scanlation is terrible. There are not only problems in translation, but several spelling mistakes. Pretty sure google translate actually could do a better job than whoever did this. Usage of font also feels heavily out of place. Doesn't fit well. While it's great to see people try however, I'd like it if a different scanlation group/team could pick this up.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, how many more Otome isekais with villain MC will be sprouting out there?

Why are the modern isekai protagonists so unambitious? New world, new rules, cheat powers, and all they want to do is be lazy in their room? Its like if they replaced the isekai with a winning lotto ticket nothing would change.

Fed-Kun's army
Yet another one the villianese troupe. At least this one is not an otome game, and she was just pretending to be the bad guy

Dex-chan lover
@gooong1
Did you not know that most people who win the lottery and had very little before usually end up worse? Not to mention the MCs of these stories are almost always passive MCs in their worlds as well

Dex-chan lover
@gooong1 You must not know many nurses. Sure you might be bright eyed and ambitious at first, but a few years of wiping thankless peoples' behinds everyday wears you down. Dying prematurely would make most people nihilistic on top I imagine. You have someone who worked herself to the bone until she died with nothing to show for it. The problem with the lottery comparison is most people have grand ideas of how they will raise their standard of living with lottery earnings and quickly use it up.

Whether you become a hedonist or an ascetic, you know it's all fleeting. The one thing they don't address is leaving behind a legacy or family to live by.

Also jesus ESL-kun those aren't even words. Also the raws aren't that small, so don't blow them up for no reason. It makes horrible artifacts.

Users who are viewing this thread