Author For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely
more and more otome stories are going with the sequel route after the FMC escapes from their scenario....
😂😂😂🤣😂😂 our poor letizia can’t escape

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 2 mo ago by BraveDude8.
Holy hell, chapters 13 and 14 were like two consecutive sucker punches to the face.
Wait, she
Ok so the heroine in this arc is a thief-white lotus girl-type.. I know it Claude you should just disguise yourself, maybe she will try to kidnap him in the process?
Another b*tch has entered the chat 😑
To newcomer, if you can't tolerate forced plit, don't read this. It's tolerable at first, but went worse.
well that was surprising...
..... a simple consideration ....
but the mc will not be an alcoholic?
for every little thing ---> wine , toast....

😆🤣
The sequel heroine’s new name should be bitch.
Oh damn
What a bitch omg

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 1 mo ago by BraveDude8.

Last edited 1 mo ago by BraveDude8.
The spanish version of the title is so badly translated that it hurts
She probably wants to keep Claude all to herself
Oh what a Bi**h. That woman ain't a good lady.
This may sound over the top but what if she,the odd eye girl,is trying to make them doubt each other and blame each other for stealing the money and since she fancies the mansion she bribed the owner to increase the amount so she can get the mansion.Then she has them doubt each other and split up or because she likes Claude so she suggested for her family to help so she may want them in debt to her family to keep Claude or be around Claude enough to make him like her.Also shes probably also reincarnated.ike I said this is all probably over the top that I have suggested but in general that odd eye girl is not a simple person.