Space Adventure Cobra - Vol. 8 Ch. 14 - The Goddess Sid

Dex-chan lover
...what the FUCK did I just read? That went from 0 to Third Reich in a heartbeat.

Contributor
Looks like everyone wants to be the one to kill Hitler.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually a little miffed at how often they kill our supporting characters. Like, just when they start to be interesting and when it looks like we will continue to see more of them, they die. :/

Dex-chan lover
Also, I guess this could be because of the different era that we live in now, but the fact that the final boss/ultimate villain was really Hitler('s ghost) really seems anti-climactic.

QSS

Group Leader
I didn't realize this before, but mirale isn't wearing anything below her waist for the majority of the chapter...

Dex-chan lover
@QSS
It's a scoop-neck skin tight bodysuit, the band around her upper waist is simply a decoration and not where the material ends.

QSS

Group Leader
@Amplify no way, her asscrack and belly button are way too defined for it to be a skintight suit

Dex-chan lover
@QSS
Welcome to every single depiction of a bodysuit in any manga with any sort of slightly fetishistic quality to it.

Another stellar volume long chapter. The artwork is just out of this world. I can't believe I slept on this for so many years. Watching the anime simultaneously is a lot of fun, but it's clear which is superior. According to Mangaupdates, this chapter is where the anime ends; will see how that goes.

Users who are viewing this thread