Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 51.5 - Extras

Omg, an anime!!! Tonight I wont have problems choosing the "subject".

Oh, it's only Re:Zero? Pfff shitty waifus.

Dex-chan lover
The Isekai Harem Granddaddy is getting an anime.
It's about time! I'm so happy for you Grandpapa!!
Now *takes a deep breath*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE———!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Still not sure why Re:zero specifically was featured, especially less sure with the "spared because" thing.

Dex-chan lover
that's awesome its getting an anime adaption. Now I just need Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu to get the anime adaption it totally deserves.

Group Leader
I only just learned an anime was announced, but apparently it was announced 18 days ago...

another bottom tier isekai harem echhi getting an anime adaptation, yay!

Dex-chan lover
Yay, an anime!!!
@Nohd Personally, I think this Isekai is better than most out there. The plot actually has a direction, the characters aren't all two dimensional, and the art is nice. It also has a reasonable magic system in it.

@Varler you like it? good. its not for me i guess.
yes it had a direction somewhere in the first 30 ch while it still was entertaining but after that it all just goes downhill, rudeus only has a few ch worth of character progression and blew it all away at ch50, the art is acceptable. but i still dont understand your part of "reasonable magic system" since they didnt explain how magic works in that world

Dex-chan lover
@Nohd
Are you talking about the novel or the manga? Because if you're talking about the manga, reading / watching any adaptation of an original series is always going to get you a truncated version of events with a lot of the character / world building chopped out to save space.

@Amplify the manga, yes i know a lot got cut out of the novel. but even then, it's still not enough a good read (for me)

Users who are viewing this thread