Choukadou Girl ⅙

Group Leader
I've been seeing this recommended to me all over amazon.co.jp and the artist recommended to me on pixiv / twitter, so glad to see it being translated.

Dex-chan lover
This only serves to remind me that I want to see Orihalcum Reycal finished.
Also its good.

Double-page supporter
Man, even if its not the same author, the moment i saw "Oyster" all kind of past traumas suddenly hit me hard...

this is actually pretty good. the first episode of the anime also was decent, im interested to see where this goes.

on a related note,
can i get a print out of oyster smiling?

gERTSp4.png

Dex-chan lover
Heck yeah, been waiting since I saw there will be an anime on his twitter
Edit (10 June): What I meant was "Wow cool art, wow there will be an anime? cool" basically the covers (and also the summary) were cool. Those what pulled me in to read it

Contributor
Anime start soon (this saturday 6 april 2019) but i'm wondering how much censorship will have... hopefully not so much since it air on At-x. The manga (first part) is 4 volumes completed so probably the anime will cover the whole story. The sequel is actually ongoing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Over_Drive_Girl_1/6

Yes, another “fictional characters traveling to the real world”. Needs more of these reverse isekai like Re:Creator.

It would be nice if they went on a space adventure instead of doing sick otaku-figurine activities.

Group Leader
wow, i liked this.

its likely buzz lightyear in moe edition 😂

Users who are viewing this thread