Shen Yin Wang Zuo - Ch. 153 - Golden Haired Long Hao Chen

Dex-chan lover
That kid fought the Demon God Emperor face to face. What have you ever done, magic temple geezer?

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 Actually a thing like that is the worst reason for being arrogant. Nobody chooses their parents, so having great parents or grandparents has got nothing to do with the individual themselves. You see the pettiest villains always being like: "Don't you know my father is the duke? You will pay for this!" As opposed to that, no matter how you look at it, Haochen's personal achievements are higher than the mage temple leader's, so it's a bit much for the mage to call Haochen too arrogant. It's that mage temple honcho who was acting like the temple alliance leadership was already practically in his hands. Before Haochen appeared, that is.

Group Leader
@Kaarme I was thinking more about the inherited power levels from the Demon side of the family.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 In that sense you are correct, of course. Not that the mage temple boss would know that. Fortunately, as I can imagine he might try to tell the alliance the grandson of the DGE shouldn't possibly become any leader among the humans. Not a few would agree with him, no doubt, and not unreasonably so.

Users who are viewing this thread