Apocalypse no Toride

For any wondering, it's been completed serialized by Kodansha English so no more releases. vol1-10

Fed-Kun's army
The rest of the story is on MangaRock. I enjoyed it to the very end, which is impressive. Most horror stories like this kinda peter out or get too convoluted before their ending. This one kept just the right length for it not to get stale and, while it did get a bit complex, didn't go overboard with it.

The monster design is 10/10 but too bad the finale felt more like a shounen manga rather than horror. Also the ending is rather very lacking and dont make sense in certain areas.

Read the full on manga rock, highly recommend. Monster designs are fucking terrifying, but the ending was a little...off topic? It wasn’t bad it just seemed like everything escalated into a different direction than expected. Nonetheless, awesome and you should give it a read.

The ending felt a bit too abrupt for me and I still don't know what happened in the last 3 or so chapters, but highly recommend if you wanna read something gross with some apocalyptic friendship

Fed-Kun's army
Same sentiment as everyone else: This was an amazing read up until the ending.

The ending was a bit fast, I feel like the author ran out of ideas for it or kinda loss interest on it. Still a good ass read, the science and physiology is real. Although the ending is a bit unfulfilling.

*spolier*

They all live normal lives but the crazy doctor when on to get a Nobel peace award like what, how about all the sacrifices that MC and co. they basically hand feed the last piece for you. And like I said a bit abrupt on the ending, they could have expanded more on the cult and the other intelligent monsters like there could have been more stuff added into it but I digress.

10/10 read.

Users who are viewing this thread