The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

Doesn't look that interesting.
Just your average isekai where mc get bullied then got transferred to another world then get strong etc...

Group Leader
This is one of those subversions of Isekai I was talking about in another thread.

Isekai then returns only the hero is different because he had character growth in another world. Looking forward to seeing how it is.

its not on the page yet, but the author looks to be shiraishi arata. The art looks close to NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta, but I cant say for sure.

Group Leader
Added the WN/LN links. This one... doesn't seem to be super popular in Japan. The Amazon reviews for the LN are pretty bad. Outside of random trolling ("another isekai lol") the big complaint is it shifts POV a lot? And apparently the waifus in the harem are obnoxious as hell?

Also:

> Googles Sameda Koban

AH, I knew I recognized that art from someplace.

Aggregator gang
I was debating whether to read this or not, but then I saw Kirei Cake as the scanlator and knew it was going to be good.

Fed-Kun's army
I think Glasses Girl(Witch Girl) is the best girl but I'm not sure if she shows up as she's not from earth. I hope the main girl is that one that looks like Natsumi from Tokyo Ravens lol

It's still to soon to judge this story

Dex-chan lover
boi.. why did you even return?

and.. hartist are getting active on manga making huh.. most of i encountered are isekai and not so trope starting point..

Yep, knew the art feels familiar.
So
Character design(ln?) by Takayaki
And manga art by sameda koban?
This should be fun~😉

from crybaby to hero and back to his world but no more crybaby and little bit of cheating. 😅

Fed-Kun's army
I've read some of the chapters in the web novel... and frankly speaking I pretty much hate this series.
Don't know why but the MC is super dumb for a hero who just returned from a harsh Isekai world....
To me this series seems popular because of the author's other work and not because of the series itself..
I only read on the early chapter so I don't know what will happen later on, but its pretty bad.

Users who are viewing this thread